Saturday, February 21, 2009

Odie is 14 weeks old!


Odie had his second vet's appt. this week. Last appointment, at 11 weeks, he weighed 8 lbs., now he is 11 lbs. He eats like a champ, not surprisingly.
He has just learned the "sit" command. We need to work on leash, come, and stay. I am always amazed at how smart he is! He is big enough now to jump onto the furniture - not that we want that!

Odie's coat is growing longer. He will need a haircut soon. One lady I took Pepper to, said that she has her "babies" on the grooming table at 4 weeks. She raises cocker spaniels. So, it is not too early to get Odie to a groomer. He is getting a bath tomorrow. He has figured out how to get under our back porch, he comes out with a cloud of dirt! So, he is due!


These doggies give me the biggest laughs of the day, and smiles. They are always happy to see me or anyone, and are always ready to play.

1 comment:

Lucas Meter's blog said...

Sooooooooo cute. My dog Ingle is only 2 weeks old.